Friday, August 05, 2005

Final Countdown

Crap... I just wrote a page of stuff, and clicked "back" to find it lost and gone forever.

Here is what I said book-a-minute stle:

Wow, the summer passed really fast. Brent and I have done a lot of work. I will miss working with him this next year.

I hope people find these updates about my work interesting because I almost dont. Sadly I dont do much else. I lied. I just don't want to write too much gossip online. I drink with buddies a lot. We find that Houston isn't a terrible city now that we are all 21. Lukes birthday was a lot of fun.

Funny story about walking to the bathroom and hearing housemates having loud sex upstairs.

It is too hot and too far to go climbing outside. Therefore I have been climbing a lot at the gym.

I strongly dislike packing for other than vacation. Funny question asking when to pack items like towel, George Forman grill, and other essentials.

I am going backpacking and climbing in Montana for a few weeks starting on Sunday with Wade and company.

Bye.

No comments: