Saturday, July 02, 2005

call me a flip flop... someday

So this blog account was originally created for the purpose of posting on other people's accounts. However, upon reading other people's blogs, I realized their utility and was forced to reconsider my originally negative opinions of blogs. So I'll state the purpose of this blog as the means by which to chronical my summer and life happenings so that friends and (potentially) family can read up on the latest breaking news from my life. Undoubtedly that purpose will change over time, but until it does, enjoy a quailty blog.

1 comment:

Greg said...

writing... uhm... I haven't really taken a course that required that for a while. Even ones that do, tend to give you B's as the worst grade. If thats the worst I can do, I really have little insentive to get a lot better at writing.

Though a class on writing technique organization and skill (over content and whatever else one grades on) would be nice. All careers require writing and the better the writing in any field (texts, emails, reports), the more appreciated it is.