Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Fresh Start

I have recently been inspired to restart my blog.  I hope to add to the useful content on the web.  Its doubtful I will have anything new that hasn't already been said.  But here, on my own blog, I can say it in my own words and in my own way.  Perhaps my time would be better spent contributing to wiki's or coming up with ways to integrate the existing content of the web, but I'll leave that to others more interested and capable.  

Since my last post (some years ago), I have grown.  I think I'm more experienced and more interesting than before.  I have ideas worth sharing.  I aim to add a variety of content to this blog:  gear reviews, technical rock climbing and rope work skills, book reports, training regimens, interesting photos, and things I've been looking into (personal finance, car repair, language learning).  Even more than I look forward to sharing with you whats on my mind, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.  

Enjoy.  

No comments: